Thursday 29 May 2014

Lottery Orders - Weds 21st May

My orders were to padlock a pair of boots on for 24 hours, starting when I get up.

And that's what I did on Monday - Got up around 11am.. rather later than was intending, got dressed and put on my 14 holer black DMs, pushing a small padlock through the top hole on each boot - they are a generous fit on me so that was not a problem.  Wore jeans so they did not look out of place, which as it turned out later, was not such a good idea.. and pottered around tidying and packing stuff away ahead of the works to my flat on Weds.

However, I had agreed to go to a mates for dinner that eve and 'service' him - and was only when I came to do this I realised I could not take my jeans off over the boots.  Ended up riding my big dildo and getting fucked with my jeans around my ankles!  Luckily was only a fortnight ago when fucking me he commented on my stripy socks - it was chilly and I am English  ;-)   ..so made light of in that this was my response.  Seemed to get away with it - and he was more interested in the dildo and my arse!  :-)

Sleeping in them was as odd as thought it would be.. do nod off on the bed sometimes so the jeans did not bother me, but wearing boots in bed felt really weird - did eventually get off but it took a while and was not the best nights sleep I could of had despite that late night.  Didn't get up till just before noon so could of taken them off right away if I had wanted to.. but felt fine so just popped a tee-shirt on and wore them till bathed in the evening.

So, can notch this one up as another SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment