Thursday 15 May 2014

Lottery orders- Sat 10th May

My orders for this task were to wear nipple clamps or weights to work .. And can confirm did that today and can log this order as completed SUCCESFULLY.

Have hung a short piece of chain between my nipple rings.. something which am planning to make a permenant modification, probably with a suitable padlock so can't remove easily.. And then hung my keys from said chain. I wear an apron over my work shirt so the bunch of keys were well hidden - until I took the apron off anyway.  ;-)

My right nipple is a bit tender now..only recently stretched it back up to size so that's not very surprising, but feels good all the same - will see how it feels tomorrow!  :-)

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lottery orders - Weds 14th May

Last nights draw had a Thunderball of 10 - Meaning my orders are... "Wear your dog tail buttplug for 3 hours - if the bonus ball is odd, add a hood and wrist cuffs."

The bonus ball last night was 19 .. So will have to wear the tail with a hood and cuffs for at least 3 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment