Thursday 29 May 2014

Daily fetish wear activity - Sun - Thurs

Summary of my fetish wear so far this week...

Sunday - Rubber jock for 14hrs and 'fav' buttplug for 10hrs (which is too small to qualify for benefit time but have been really enjoying it up me over the last few days)

Monday - Rubber jock for 15 hours.  No plug.

Tuesday - Rubber jock for 6 hours.  No plug

Wednesday - Rubber jock all day - 16 Hours.  Fav buttplug for 13 hours without benefit.

Thursday - Rubber Jock all day - 16 hours. Fav buttplug for 12 hours - no benefit.

I know I should be wearing my bigger plug to earn a earlier release.. but my fav plug has been feeling so nice and I've been so horny working my hole on it in work and out and about (don't think anyone in work is likely to read this - I hope!)  that have been keeping it in till really need to shit.  :-)

67 hours of rubber jock wear so far this week.  Perhaps I could just have an hour with the anal stretching ring..

No comments:

Post a Comment